Tax Forms Outlet Program (TFOP)
The Tax Forms Outlet Program offers tax products to the public through participating libraries. This includes the most commonly used forms and help in downloading.
The IRS has launched a “Get Ready” communications and outreach campaign to educate as many taxpayers as possible about steps they can take in December regarding changes that could affect their ability to timely file their tax returns and get their refunds as quickly as possible. Please visit the IRS link to find more information.
The Apalachicola Margaret Key Library is located at 74 6th Street, across from Trinity Episcopal Church and the John Gorrie Museum.
Monday through Friday 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Phone: (850) 653-8436 / Fax: (850) 653-1350 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have six computers available for public use which are equipped with Microsoft Office 2007. We also have wi-fi. For non-residents we ask for a $1.00 donation.
We provide photocopying, scanning, and fax services. All faxes to the DCF are free.
- Copies- Black and White
- .15 per single sided page
- .20 per double sided page
- .40 per single sided page
- .75 per double sided page
- Scanning fees $2.50 max 10 pages
- Laminating .50 per page
- Incoming faxes $3.50 for first page .15 for each additional page.
- Outgoing: local/toll free- $3.00 for first ten pages, $1.00 for additional 5 pages
- Outgoing: long distance -$4.00 for first ten pages, $1.00 for additional 5 pages