New in 2016
New library to be built!
We now have a new COLOR printer/copier !
The Apalachicola Margaret Key Library is located at 74 6th Street, across from Trinity Episcopal Church and the John Gorrie Museum.
Monday through Friday 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Phone: (850) 653-8436 / Fax: (850) 653-1350 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have six computers available for public use which are equipped with Microsoft Office 2007. We also have wi-fi. For non-residents we ask for a $1.00 donation.
We provide photocopying, scanning, and fax services. All faxes to the DCF are free.
- Copies- Black and White
- .15 per single sided page
- .20 per double sided page
- .40 per single sided page
- .75 per double sided page
- Scanning fees $2.50 max 10 pages
- Laminating .50 per page
- Incoming faxes $3.50 for first page .15 for each additional page.
- Outgoing: local/toll free- $3.00 for first ten pages, $1.00 for additional 5 pages
- Outgoing: long distance -$4.00 for first ten pages, $1.00 for additional 5 pages